| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dongola in July is very, very hot at 33.6 °C (92.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of H2O falls during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Dongola July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dongola, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dongola:
- Aswan, Egypt - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) NNE
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 308.2 kms (191.5 miles) NNE
- No. 6, Sudan - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) NE
- Arbaat, Sudan - 683.5 kms (424.8 miles) E
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 300 kms (186.4 miles) E
- Karima/ Kuraymah, Sudan - 159.3 kms (99 miles) ESE
- Atbara, Sudan - 402 kms (249.8 miles) ESE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) ESE
- Shendi, Sudan - 415.5 kms (258.2 miles) SE
- Shambat, Sudan - 445.8 kms (277 miles) SSE
- Khartoum, Sudan - 453.2 kms (281.6 miles) SSE
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 691.6 kms (429.8 miles) SE
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 618.8 kms (384.5 miles) SSE
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 607.4 kms (377.4 miles) SSE